This is so much easier than it looks! Thanks Pillsbury Crescent Rolls. Thanks Smuckers Simple Delight Salted Caramel Sauce. Thanks Talenti Southern Butter Pecan Gelato. Thanks deliciously occurring it nature pears. On the surface this appears to be this complicated desert that requires a technical hand. But in reality, I've just combined a few simple ingredients that compliment each other well.
Makes 4 servings
1/2 Package Crescent Rolls (4 triangles)
3 tbsp Melted Butter
2 tbsp Brown Sugar
2 tbsp White Sugar
1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
Talenti Southern Butter Pecan Gelato (or a different one)
Smuckers Simple Delights Salted Caramel Sauce (or a different one)
1. Peel and then halve your pears. Also remove seeds and their bay.
2. Melt the butter and mix with the sugars and the vanilla. Make sure they're mixed well. It will be a thick gritty paste.
3. Brush on the underside (the middle) of the pears and lay them face down on a silicone mat, or greased baking sheet.
4. Brush the butter/sugar mixture generously (but not healingly so) on top of the pears.
5. Take out a Crescent roll. Look at it. Now turn it so that the perimeter of it has an "L" shape. The bottom left corner of the triangle ("L") goes on the widest base of the pear. Then you're going to want to stretch it around the pear and press it together in the middle at the narrow top part of the pear. (This is what I found to be the most simple. If you have another way of doing it, be my guest.)
6. Repeat with the other pears.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
8. Remove the pears and top with ice cream and caramel sauce.