Brie, Prosciutto and Fig Jam Ciabatta
This barely even counts as cooking. No stirring, seasoning or skill necessary. If you can preheat and oven, and slice some cheese... chances are this is within your skill level! If you can find mini ciabatta rolls it can even be served as an appetizer.
Makes 6 full size ciabatta sandwiches.
6 ciabatta rolls
11.5 oz of fig jam
16 oz (2 wheels) of brie
6 oz of prosciutto
1 package arugula
1. Open up the rolls and lay them center side up onto a greased/lined baking sheet.
2. Spread the entire container of fig jam evenly onto both the top and the bottom buns.
3. Put two slices of prosciutto onto the top half of each ciabatta roll.
4. Cut the brie into 1/4 thick slices and lay on both the top of the bottom buns. It doesn't have to be precise. Mine looked like this.
5. Put into the oven and bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
6. Put some arugula on the bottom ciabatta bun and top with one that has prosciutto on it.
7. Close, serve, enjoy.