This guacamole obviously features avocadoes (duh) but also has heavy lime and cilantro flavors. I also loathe onions, so if you want to add some, be my guest. But unless I'm slow cooking something, you will find my recipes, including this one, void of onions. Anyway, here you go everyone (SARAH).
7 ripe avocados
1 bushel cilantro
3/4 cup jarred/pickled jalapenos
1 tbsp garlic powder
1 tbsp onion powder
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1. Halve your avocadoes and remove the core. Slice each side length wise and then width wise into very small squares. The smaller the cuts, the easier to mash. Spoon them from the avocado shell and toss into a large mixing bowl.
2. If you like a lot of cilantro go ahead and chop up all the leaves, if you like less, you can omit a little bit. (I used them all.) Add the cilantro to the bowl.
3. Juice 3 limes into the bowl.
4. Add 3/4 cup diced jalapenos into the mixing bowl.
5. And finally, add your spices to the mixture.
6. It should look something like this.
7. With a large serving fork or spoon, mash the avocado and everything else until it is a consistent creamy texture.
Serve on burgers, with chips, as a layered dip, etc...