Spinach Salad with Pomegranate, Blueberry and Basil Salsa
2 containers spinach
1 peach or nectarine
6 oz/1pint blueberries
1 pomegranate 3/4 oz package fresh basil
chicken or steak (optional)
Blackberry-Rosemary Vinaigrette (link to my recipe)
1. If you want meat, cook it and set it aside.
2. In a mixing bowl combine deseeded pomegranate, minced basil, container of blueberries and cut up peach/nectarine (1/4 inch pieces). Stir until consistent.
3. Fill a bowl with spinach.
4. Top with the fruit/basil salsa and some gorgonzola.
5. Finish with the Blackberry-Rosemary White Balsamic dressing.
Its sooo good!