Baked Brie with Fruit Preserves and a Pastry Shell
Full Wheel of Brie
Preserves/Jam (Cherry, Fig, Apricot, Plum, etc...)
Bread and/or Fruit (for serving)
1. Lay out the Crescent Rolls onto a flat food preparation surface.
2. Place your brie in the center.
3. Top with roughly 1/2 cup (plus or minus, depending on how fruity you want it) of preserves.
4. Fold the Crescent Rolls around the sides and on the top; cutting away excess and pressing the separated edges together.
5. Once the brie and preserves are fully encased you can decide if you want to use the extra dough to make leaves or flowers or bows. Heck, if you feel like it make a dang kitten playing with string. (I made the leaves by just cutting the shape out with a pizza cutter then using it take make the lines for the leaves. Super simple)
6. Bake at 325 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
7. Let the brie sit for a few minutes after you take it out of the oven. If served too hot, the brie will be too thin.
8. Drizzle with honey.
9. Serve with French bread (toasted or not) and fruit (pears or apples).