Browned Garlic Butter Spaghetti Squash
1 spaghetti squash
5-8 cloves of garlic
1 head of flat leaf parsley
5 tbsp butter
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1. Half your spaghetti squash (length wise), remove the seeds and place flat side down in a baking dish. Cook at 400 degrees for 30-45 minutes. (The cook time will vary depending at the size, so check it at 30 and add time if needed.) You will be able to tell it is complete when it pulls away in spaghetti like strips with a fork
2. In a sauté pan, add the garlic and the butter. Cook at a medium low heat for a few minutes until the garlic and butter begin to brown.
3. Add the salt and pepper, stir again. Juice them lemon into the pan.
4. Tear all of the flesh out of the spaghetti squash with a fork. Be careful since holding it will be hot to the touch. You should be able to peel it all the way down to the rind.
5. Stir the squash in with the garlic butter sauce.
6. Chop your parsley, stir it in and serve.